InDiPaCha is a beautiful two-story house, delightfully niched in a tranquil and private garden setting. It is in fact, one large villa separated into two different living areas with their own private entries. Which means, depending on availability, you may solely rent it as a three-bedroom villa, 2-bedroom apartment, or as a full 5-bedroom home.
You can access the second floor by a staircase situated on the side of the house.
In the typical Mediterranean charm, this house is set amongst nature. With spacious and well-appointed rooms, it is designed for a relaxing escape away.
Quietly nestled in a private leafy locale, InDiPaCha is surrounded by terraces, sun loungers, and private garden paths. There is plenty of space to soak up the sun, play the French game ‘boules’ or ‘Pétanque’ and enjoy a private outside shower, ‘au naturel’.
Step into the spacious open plan living room and find comfortable sofas with colourful pillows to sit back on and relax. Gather around the gorgeous stone fireplace, chose a book from the shelves and rest after a long day of swimming, sailing, or hiking.
The living room is large enough to comfortably sit 10 people, ideal for bringing friends and family together. A beautiful timber table stands in the middle of the room with matching benches, perfect for casual dining.
There is a flat screen TV and iPod dock in this cosy living area.
Take in the bay views and greenery as you stroll onto the stone terrace, where a second fabulous alfresco wood table offers the opportunity to wine and dine whilst basking in the last rays of sun or waking up with breakfast to the sparkling bay panorama.
Entertaining is easy in the state-of-the-art kitchen. With cleverly concealed storage and all the necessary appliances, this culinary abode offers a space where one will immediately feel at ease.
Well equipped with an oven, ceramic hob and dishwasher; everything one could possibly need. The double door, full sized, fridge/freezer offers plenty of space to hold enough food for all guests as well as keep your drinks nice and cool.
The apartment on the first floor has its own kitchen that is also suitably equipped with modern conveniences, such as an oven, a microwave, sink, dishwasher and half-sized fridge.
Vacation rental villa, InDiPaCha, can accommodate up to ten people. Six on the main floor of the villa and four on the 1stfloor apartment above.
This holiday villa has three spacious bedrooms on the ground floor comprising of two bedrooms, each with it’s own British King sized bed (160cm), and one bedroom with two single sized beds (90cm). All bedrooms in the main part of the rental villa have en-suite bathrooms.
There are two additional bedrooms in the apartment on the first floor with one British King sized bed (160cm), and a second bedroom with two single beds (90cm). There is a shared bathroom with toilet and walk-in shower.
All bedrooms are cosily furnished and welcoming with bedside tables, reading lamps, dresser drawers or shelving. All of them are well appointed and offer abundant hanging wardrobe space.
The windows from the first floor bedrooms look out onto the bay and boast the most incredible sea views. The bedrooms on the main floor have direct access to the surrounding terraces and gardens. All rooms will allow you to wake up to the gentle lulling of the waves and the sound of the harbour slowly rising from its slumber.
Bathrooms & WC
Each bedroom on the ground floor has its own private en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, rain-heads, built-in cabinetry, sink and toilet. They are all stylishly decorated in a nautical fashion.
There is also a separate WC.
The two bedrooms on the first floor apartment share a bathroom. The blue walls and superb finishes compliment the walk-in shower and timber sink. The shower also has a rain-head. A window looks out onto the greenery of the back garden.
For the more adventurous, find an outdoor shower behind the villa. Enjoy a rinse off after a trip to the beach, and indulge in the simplicity of showering in the midst of nature.
- Speedboat rental possible on island – please inquire.
- Villa and apartment on first floor can be rented as a whole in high season or separately, during low season.
- No cars allowed on the island.
- No cash machines nor banks on the island. Credit cards are accepted at the café. Cash only, at food market.
- Access to the island by ferry available all year around from port Lavandou (20 minutes) or port Hyeres (1hour). This must be organized and paid for by the guest themselves: http://www.tlv-tvm.com
- Sun loungers
- Terrace with table and chairs
- Garden bench and “boules” terrain.
- Air conditioning in the main bedroom
- Washing machine, tumble dryer
- Wi-Fi: We cannot be held responsible for breakdowns beyond our control.
- Telephone: Local and international landline calls free including French, U.S & Canada mobiles
- French TV channels
- Sea View
- 4 toilets
- ipod dock
- All of our properties have a hairdryer, iron & ironing board, toiletries (including shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion) and basic start up pack including toilet paper, bin bags, dishtowels, sponge, organic wine, etc.
- No smoking permitted inside the property. Smoking outside is permitted.
- No Pets
- No large parties allowed this is a familial villa and atmosphere